« Home | Predators or Prey, or You know, the word 'suck', e... » | December 8, 1980 » | 'I'm not against capital punishment, I'm just agai... » | Sushi-time with Big, Bad Ivy » | Rocky VI (sneaky preview) » | First it was Kelo, now it's sexsomnia, or I HAD a ... » | hey, now I've got my own dicktionary! » | England's Oldest Hitmakers » | Good grief - Congress investigating flawed Bowl Ch... » | Letting go (is it a holiday or is it Christmas?) »

Tasers don't hurt people, policemen tasering their partners...OR New Weapon in the Cola Wars

A policeman in Michigan tasered his partner when she disagreed where to stop for a soft drink. What if it had been donuts they were arguing over???

About me

  • I'm John H
  • From Salemtown, Tennessee, United States
  • Cruising past 50, my wife and I have reared three kids and several dogs. I work for state government and daily conspire to deflate bureacracy.
My profile

Links