« Home | hey, now I've got my own dicktionary! » | England's Oldest Hitmakers » | Good grief - Congress investigating flawed Bowl Ch... » | Letting go (is it a holiday or is it Christmas?) » | Blindfolds for the children of Springfield » | Find the rock star - more visual punnery » | Busy Mom gets Bizzier » | Steve Pavlina has the time » | It's a holiday miracle » | Ahhhhhhhhhh Choo, God bless Samurai Sushi »

First it was Kelo, now it's sexsomnia, or I HAD a dream

From Canada comes the story of a man who was acquitted for sexually assaulting his girlfriend. His defense: sexsomnia (i was asleep at the time).

I'm guessing that trial lawyers on both sides of the border are getting excited, er, stirred up over this ruling. I'm also guessing that the judge(s) in this case will not be receiving any NOW awards.

I think it's a stupid defense, but I'm willing to use it in context with some of my more inane blog postings....i'm sorry, it was the blogsomnia. In the spirit of the holidays/Christmas/festivus/kwanzaa/hanukkah, I'm willing to share this excuse with my fellow bloggers.

About me

  • I'm John H
  • From Salemtown, Tennessee, United States
  • Cruising past 50, my wife and I have reared three kids and several dogs. I work for state government and daily conspire to deflate bureacracy.
My profile

Links