« Home | Steve Pavlina has the time » | It's a holiday miracle » | Ahhhhhhhhhh Choo, God bless Samurai Sushi » | From Wodehouse to just House, from twit to wit - H... » | Is that little 50 Cent in your pocket or do you lo... » | He sees you when you're sleeping, he knows when yo... » | Some great visual puns » | Democrats could learn from THIS Republican » | The pontiff wants to wear my red shoes » | Salemtown's halfway house »

Busy Mom gets Bizzier

Hey mom, can we tape busy preschooler to the back of the bathroom door?

Busy Mom has been tapped to guest blog for Michael Silence (No Silence Here) next week. Do you need some help with the kids, B. Mom? Has B-Mo been reading this guy?

Seriously speaking, she was a great guest-host at NIT and I'm sure she (and the readers of Michael Silence) will have fun.

About me

  • I'm John H
  • From Salemtown, Tennessee, United States
  • Cruising past 50, my wife and I have reared three kids and several dogs. I work for state government and daily conspire to deflate bureacracy.
My profile

Links