« Home | He sees you when you're sleeping, he knows when yo... » | Some great visual puns » | Democrats could learn from THIS Republican » | The pontiff wants to wear my red shoes » | Salemtown's halfway house » | Quote of the day... » | Good dog vs evil dog » | Should I stay or should I go, or, On or Off track... » | The Steve Gill prayer... » | You can't possibly make this stuff up.. »

Is that little 50 Cent in your pocket or do you love me?

According to the Starpulse website:

50 Cent is planning to create a vibrator of his manhood - so his female fans can pretend to have sex with him. The sexy rapper is desperate to release a line of condoms and waterproof sex toys designed to excite his female fans and make them feel closer to his idols.


So, Fiddy..CD sales been a little flaccid lately? How many idols DO you have there 50? Isn't there some commandment about graven images??

HT: Sports Guys links

About me

  • I'm John H
  • From Salemtown, Tennessee, United States
  • Cruising past 50, my wife and I have reared three kids and several dogs. I work for state government and daily conspire to deflate bureacracy.
My profile

Links