« Home | Other job news you might have missed.. » | Hit me in the head once shame on me, hit me in the... » | Reasons to be cheerful...part 3 » | Type A babeee or, whooohooo, I'm 10,551st! » | Can you pay attention long enough to read this? » | November 22, 1963 » | Surprised Okie from Muskogee, or, Sometimes it's h... » | Giving to Magdalene » | The geometry of innocent flesh on the bone... » | Giddy up »

You can't possibly make this stuff up..

Ultimate Christian Wrestling Tour...check out the Talent. Looks like 'Dixie Dynamite' might be coming after his barber..and I'm guessing that Dustin found God in a state-sponsored institution of some sort. I'm looking forward to the battle between Josh's IQ and room temperature.

Soon to be pinning the devil in a town near where you live....


ht: Sports Guys Links

About me

  • I'm John H
  • From Salemtown, Tennessee, United States
  • Cruising past 50, my wife and I have reared three kids and several dogs. I work for state government and daily conspire to deflate bureacracy.
My profile

Links