« Home | Hit me in the head once shame on me, hit me in the... » | Reasons to be cheerful...part 3 » | Type A babeee or, whooohooo, I'm 10,551st! » | Can you pay attention long enough to read this? » | November 22, 1963 » | Surprised Okie from Muskogee, or, Sometimes it's h... » | Giving to Magdalene » | The geometry of innocent flesh on the bone... » | Giddy up » | YESsssssssssssssssssssss...Vandy 28 UT 24 »

Other job news you might have missed..

Thanks go NIT guest-host Rachel I heard the news that ex-FEMA head, Michael 'heckuva job' Brown is opening his own emergency management consulting agency. She left out some salient job news from other fronts, so I thought I would fill the breech..

Michael Jackson is franchising his own chain of child care centers. He's calling his franchise 'Billy Jean may not be my son, but I'll treat him like one' or 'BJs' for short.

In other Michael Jackson news, K-Mart is offering their annual Michael Jackson post-Thanksgiving sale...young men's pants 1/2 off.

Former President Bill Clinton will be starting a new 'Abstinence First' foundation geared to teenage boys called 'Do not have sex with that woman'. Clinton was set to make a speech celebrating the creation of the foundation, but something came up.

President Bush is prepared to name televangelist Pat Robertson as the next ambassador to Venezuela. The President is also prepared to nominate Harriet Miers to the Supremes now that Diana Ross has left to start her own driving school.

more news as it happens...

About me

  • I'm John H
  • From Salemtown, Tennessee, United States
  • Cruising past 50, my wife and I have reared three kids and several dogs. I work for state government and daily conspire to deflate bureacracy.
My profile

Links