« Home | Giving to Magdalene » | The geometry of innocent flesh on the bone... » | Giddy up » | YESsssssssssssssssssssss...Vandy 28 UT 24 » | Let em' try to eat Cheesecake » | Stuntin' with the oh-so-predictable Republicans » | Every Playboy centerfold for ten years.. » | Worst album covers ever.. » | Salem's Lots World of Entertainment » | Begging the Question with The Real Ugly American »

Surprised Okie from Muskogee, or, Sometimes it's hard to be a woman

Jeffrey Bedford lives in a small Oklahoma town near Muskogee. Jeffrey and family signed up for the ABC show 'Wife Swap'. Imagine Jeffrey's surprise when, after his wife is packed away, his new 'wife' shows up with a 'Y' chromosome ('Y' meeeeeeeee?). Jeffrey wants a lotta do re mi from ABC...read all about it HERE


ht: Bill Simmons Links (Sports Guy)

About me

  • I'm John H
  • From Salemtown, Tennessee, United States
  • Cruising past 50, my wife and I have reared three kids and several dogs. I work for state government and daily conspire to deflate bureacracy.
My profile

Links