« Home | Salem's Lots World of Entertainment » | Begging the Question with The Real Ugly American » | What exactly would a win in Iraq look like? » | Will you still need me, will you still feed me, wi... » | Monroe Doctrine nails it or It's the WAHABI, stupid » | Thank you. » | You might be a Nazi, if.... » | The sky really is falling for these kids... » | But doc, I've got this prescription or The Christi... » | So, if we don't torture why is it that you wanna v... »

Worst album covers ever..

I've posted a bunch of odd/strange/scary album covers over at Tangled Up in Blue. I saved this one for here, because it is probably too irresponsible to post on a shared site:



On top of the fact that I'm pretty sure there are laws covering this, I'm not sure I want these guys touching him, you, or ME

ht: Holly Anderton

About me

  • I'm John H
  • From Salemtown, Tennessee, United States
  • Cruising past 50, my wife and I have reared three kids and several dogs. I work for state government and daily conspire to deflate bureacracy.
My profile

Links