« Home | But doc, I've got this prescription or The Christi... » | So, if we don't torture why is it that you wanna v... » | Why the Germans won't have to worry about the Avia... » | And your bird can sing.. » | I got 105,000! » | Flying high with Tom Delay or Fox funds fat-free f... » | It's the economics, stupid OR Those darn neighborh... » | Vatican to Fundamentalists: Stop Monkeying around ... » | Hey, do those ethics classes include anything abou... » | Stop me, please stop me from attending a game and ... »

The sky really is falling for these kids...

Parents and children in a New York theater expecting to see 'Chicken Little' were more than a little shocked when a young man committed suicide in the opening scene of the movie. Seems the projectionist accidentally 'spooled' a 2001 movie from Spain entitled 'Andrea' which was most certainly not 'G-rated'.

Read all about it HERE.

'Andrea'....'Chicken Little'...I can see how the projectionist would get those two confused??? Would the projectionist had an easier time if the kids movie was entitled 'Pollo Poco'?

HT: Clicked

About me

  • I'm John H
  • From Salemtown, Tennessee, United States
  • Cruising past 50, my wife and I have reared three kids and several dogs. I work for state government and daily conspire to deflate bureacracy.
My profile

Links