« Home | The sky really is falling for these kids... » | But doc, I've got this prescription or The Christi... » | So, if we don't torture why is it that you wanna v... » | Why the Germans won't have to worry about the Avia... » | And your bird can sing.. » | I got 105,000! » | Flying high with Tom Delay or Fox funds fat-free f... » | It's the economics, stupid OR Those darn neighborh... » | Vatican to Fundamentalists: Stop Monkeying around ... » | Hey, do those ethics classes include anything abou... »

You might be a Nazi, if....

Blake Wylie in a provocative post receiving a lot of attention stated that gun control was a hallmark of Nazi-ism and that modern day gun control supporters would do well to remember that fact.

I'm not sure that Blake carried his comparison far enough. As a public service to all you fascist-watchers out there, here are more Nazi-esqe tendencies*:

- hatred of ethnic and linguistic diversity
- the belief that great nations grow from a powerful military
- opposition to multi-culturalism
- belief that gays should be discriminated against and persecuted
- belief that the treatment of American Indians in the 1800s was a shining example of how minorities should be handled

I hope this helps.

Btw, if Blake wants to post pictures of AK47 bearing german shepherds taking target practice on Bosnian orphans, hey IT'S HIS BLOG! If he took the pictures, they'd probably be excellent photographs.

* taken from Wikipedia

About me

  • I'm John H
  • From Salemtown, Tennessee, United States
  • Cruising past 50, my wife and I have reared three kids and several dogs. I work for state government and daily conspire to deflate bureacracy.
My profile

Links