« Home | Giddy up » | YESsssssssssssssssssssss...Vandy 28 UT 24 » | Let em' try to eat Cheesecake » | Stuntin' with the oh-so-predictable Republicans » | Every Playboy centerfold for ten years.. » | Worst album covers ever.. » | Salem's Lots World of Entertainment » | Begging the Question with The Real Ugly American » | What exactly would a win in Iraq look like? » | Will you still need me, will you still feed me, wi... »

The geometry of innocent flesh on the bone...

Re intelligient design and education, I'm in complete accord with Bill Hobbs and Donald Sensing, Charles Krauthammer RULES.

Links to this post

Create a Link

About me

  • I'm John H
  • From Salemtown, Tennessee, United States
  • Cruising past 50, my wife and I have reared three kids and several dogs. I work for state government and daily conspire to deflate bureacracy.
My profile

Links