« Home | Should I stay or should I go, or, On or Off track... » | The Steve Gill prayer... » | You can't possibly make this stuff up.. » | Other job news you might have missed.. » | Hit me in the head once shame on me, hit me in the... » | Reasons to be cheerful...part 3 » | Type A babeee or, whooohooo, I'm 10,551st! » | Can you pay attention long enough to read this? » | November 22, 1963 » | Surprised Okie from Muskogee, or, Sometimes it's h... »

Good dog vs evil dog


Sparky, our Australian Terrier for whom I expressed thanks in an earlier post, secretly channels messages from Scooter Libby. In the top picture, despite his docility and willingness to pretend he is enjoying the normal doggie-human interaction, you can see the sly look. In the bottom picture, taken a few minutes later, Sparky is attempting to pass on a special message from Libby attempting to out another covert agent. Luckily I was shielded!

About me

  • I'm John H
  • From Salemtown, Tennessee, United States
  • Cruising past 50, my wife and I have reared three kids and several dogs. I work for state government and daily conspire to deflate bureacracy.
My profile

Links