« Home | It's a holiday miracle » | Ahhhhhhhhhh Choo, God bless Samurai Sushi » | From Wodehouse to just House, from twit to wit - H... » | Is that little 50 Cent in your pocket or do you lo... » | He sees you when you're sleeping, he knows when yo... » | Some great visual puns » | Democrats could learn from THIS Republican » | The pontiff wants to wear my red shoes » | Salemtown's halfway house » | Quote of the day... »

Steve Pavlina has the time

Thanks to MSNBC's CLICKED, I got to read about this guy who finished college in three semesters. He's not a genius, but he is a time management meshugganah, er, maven.

Reading about his time management theories took a little time, and almost made me tired, but it's worth perusing. I specifically like this quote:

The word "enthusiasm" comes from the Greek entheos, which means literally, "the god within." I really like that definition. I doubt it's possible to master the art of time management if you aren't gushingly enthusiastic about what you're going to do with your time. Go after what really inspires you. Don't chase money. Chase your passion.

About me

  • I'm John H
  • From Salemtown, Tennessee, United States
  • Cruising past 50, my wife and I have reared three kids and several dogs. I work for state government and daily conspire to deflate bureacracy.
My profile

Links