« Home | Ahhhhhhhhhh Choo, God bless Samurai Sushi » | From Wodehouse to just House, from twit to wit - H... » | Is that little 50 Cent in your pocket or do you lo... » | He sees you when you're sleeping, he knows when yo... » | Some great visual puns » | Democrats could learn from THIS Republican » | The pontiff wants to wear my red shoes » | Salemtown's halfway house » | Quote of the day... » | Good dog vs evil dog »

It's a holiday miracle

Bill O'Reilly, the holy defender in the faux war against Christmas is featuring his own line of Christmas...whooops, HOLIDAY ornaments.

Update: 11:00 PM. Looks like the Fox Folks fixed their folly. The word 'Christmas' has now replaced the word 'Holiday'. Fun while it lasted!

ht: Keith Olberman

About me

  • I'm John H
  • From Salemtown, Tennessee, United States
  • Cruising past 50, my wife and I have reared three kids and several dogs. I work for state government and daily conspire to deflate bureacracy.
My profile

Links