« Home | England's Oldest Hitmakers » | Good grief - Congress investigating flawed Bowl Ch... » | Letting go (is it a holiday or is it Christmas?) » | Blindfolds for the children of Springfield » | Find the rock star - more visual punnery » | Busy Mom gets Bizzier » | Steve Pavlina has the time » | It's a holiday miracle » | Ahhhhhhhhhh Choo, God bless Samurai Sushi » | From Wodehouse to just House, from twit to wit - H... »

hey, now I've got my own dicktionary!

Fritz extends the olive branch to Representative Stacey 'Is there an Hispanic caucus yet' Campfield in a post enwrapped in seasonal goodwill. Charles Dikkens couldn't have penned it better.

About me

  • I'm John H
  • From Salemtown, Tennessee, United States
  • Cruising past 50, my wife and I have reared three kids and several dogs. I work for state government and daily conspire to deflate bureacracy.
My profile

Links