« Home | Busy Mom gets Bizzier » | Steve Pavlina has the time » | It's a holiday miracle » | Ahhhhhhhhhh Choo, God bless Samurai Sushi » | From Wodehouse to just House, from twit to wit - H... » | Is that little 50 Cent in your pocket or do you lo... » | He sees you when you're sleeping, he knows when yo... » | Some great visual puns » | Democrats could learn from THIS Republican » | The pontiff wants to wear my red shoes »

Find the rock star - more visual punnery

There are 74 rock stars/bands in this picture or at least a visual representation of the band or artist's name..e.g. the guy with the axe breaking up pumpkins represents The Smashing Pumpkins. I've found about 15..some of the puns are really clever.

There are a couple of preliminary screens that will automatically feed into the 'puzzle' screen and an ad you can skip before you get to the good stuff.

ht: Pop Candy

About me

  • I'm John H
  • From Salemtown, Tennessee, United States
  • Cruising past 50, my wife and I have reared three kids and several dogs. I work for state government and daily conspire to deflate bureacracy.
My profile

Links