« Home | Rocky VI (sneaky preview) » | First it was Kelo, now it's sexsomnia, or I HAD a ... » | hey, now I've got my own dicktionary! » | England's Oldest Hitmakers » | Good grief - Congress investigating flawed Bowl Ch... » | Letting go (is it a holiday or is it Christmas?) » | Blindfolds for the children of Springfield » | Find the rock star - more visual punnery » | Busy Mom gets Bizzier » | Steve Pavlina has the time »

Sushi-time with Big, Bad Ivy

Today it was my total pleasure to share a table with Ivy (and her brother - Zach) at Samurai Sushi down on Elliston Place. Not only was I dining at the best sushi joint in NashVegas but I've received an early Christmas gift - a new friend.

As I've mentioned before, eating at Mr. Choo's joint is partaking in one of Nashville's treasures. I can also hardily recommend hanging with Ivy.

Not one word was said about Christmas vs. Holiday.....good times!

About me

  • I'm John H
  • From Salemtown, Tennessee, United States
  • Cruising past 50, my wife and I have reared three kids and several dogs. I work for state government and daily conspire to deflate bureacracy.
My profile

Links