« Home | el principal estúpido es un knucklehead or, you me... » | I see washed up rock stars or Rock and Roll part 6... » | Tasers don't hurt people, policemen tasering their... » | Predators or Prey, or You know, the word 'suck', e... » | December 8, 1980 » | 'I'm not against capital punishment, I'm just agai... » | Sushi-time with Big, Bad Ivy » | Rocky VI (sneaky preview) » | First it was Kelo, now it's sexsomnia, or I HAD a ... » | hey, now I've got my own dicktionary! »

Do you hear what I hear...Black Santa!

Amidst sleighbells, car horns, trampled shoppers needing mylanta..
who should appear but dear old black santa...
with a voice that could be confused with literally no other..
he appeared on our sidewalk - 'can I come in my brother?'...

About me

  • I'm John H
  • From Salemtown, Tennessee, United States
  • Cruising past 50, my wife and I have reared three kids and several dogs. I work for state government and daily conspire to deflate bureacracy.
My profile

Links