« Home | My favorite Christmas Holiday Joke » | Dems say clean up the House - without delay.. » | Black Santa IN the HOUSE » | Will the Hutchesons heed the call of black Santa? » | Do you hear what I hear...Black Santa! » | el principal estúpido es un knucklehead or, you me... » | I see washed up rock stars or Rock and Roll part 6... » | Tasers don't hurt people, policemen tasering their... » | Predators or Prey, or You know, the word 'suck', e... » | December 8, 1980 »

Black Santa drops in on the CAC Block Grant meeting



The Salemtown CAC Block Grant committee is a distinguished group of Salemtown home and property owners whose purpose is to determine how our $200,000 grant award should be spent in Salemtown. Needless to say, Black Santa and the author of this blog are not on the committee, but we are considered official attendees.

Black Santa is pictured here proposing that a giant Black Santa statue be erected to welcome visitors into Salemtown. The proposal was met with no little opposition.



After realizing that his dream of a giant Black Santa statue was going to be more than deferred, Black Santa drowned his sorrows by downing an entire bottle of Don Braulio coffee liqueur. He finished the night by passing out while singing holiday carols with Crosby, Stills, Nash and Young.

About me

  • I'm John H
  • From Salemtown, Tennessee, United States
  • Cruising past 50, my wife and I have reared three kids and several dogs. I work for state government and daily conspire to deflate bureacracy.
My profile

Links