« Home | Do you hear what I hear...Black Santa! » | el principal estúpido es un knucklehead or, you me... » | I see washed up rock stars or Rock and Roll part 6... » | Tasers don't hurt people, policemen tasering their... » | Predators or Prey, or You know, the word 'suck', e... » | December 8, 1980 » | 'I'm not against capital punishment, I'm just agai... » | Sushi-time with Big, Bad Ivy » | Rocky VI (sneaky preview) » | First it was Kelo, now it's sexsomnia, or I HAD a ... »

Will the Hutchesons heed the call of black Santa?






The H's and Sparky all snug in their beds..
when the voice of black Santa permeated their heads
do not be afraid my friends, do not be scared witless,
I'm not a scientologist or a Jehovah's witness,
I bring you cheer from my side of the pole,
I'm a lot like the fat white guy, but with a whole lot more soul..
I hear you moving around in there, but your house is not rocking..
it's cold out here, how long do i have to keep knocking?

About me

  • I'm John H
  • From Salemtown, Tennessee, United States
  • Cruising past 50, my wife and I have reared three kids and several dogs. I work for state government and daily conspire to deflate bureacracy.
My profile

Links