« Home | Black Santa throws down the java and flirts with a... » | Stick THIS on your courthouse lawn » | It's a family affair: The Family Stone » | Bloggers who need bloggers are the luckiest people... » | Black Santa visits the job » | Rebuilding the mansions of New Orleans - no soup f... » | Yea verily, Mark Albertini is running for Governor... » | Black Santa drops in on the CAC Block Grant meetin... » | My favorite Christmas Holiday Joke » | Dems say clean up the House - without delay.. »

Plot summary of Brokeback Mountain

It's about fly fishing.

ht: WPLN's Wait Wait, don't tell me

Links to this post

Create a Link

About me

  • I'm John H
  • From Salemtown, Tennessee, United States
  • Cruising past 50, my wife and I have reared three kids and several dogs. I work for state government and daily conspire to deflate bureacracy.
My profile

Links