« Home | This never would have happened in the old Davis-Ki... » | Plot summary of Brokeback Mountain » | Black Santa throws down the java and flirts with a... » | Stick THIS on your courthouse lawn » | It's a family affair: The Family Stone » | Bloggers who need bloggers are the luckiest people... » | Black Santa visits the job » | Rebuilding the mansions of New Orleans - no soup f... » | Yea verily, Mark Albertini is running for Governor » | Black Santa drops in on the CAC Block Grant meeting »

inch by inch, minute by minute, the days will be getting longer..

Is anybody loanin'
A little serotonin?

Anybody else got a dab or a full-tilt boogie S.A.D. thang going on?

It always hits in late November. By March, it's like it never happened. But, in between it just seems so damn overwhelming.

Here's to longer longer days...

About me

  • I'm John H
  • From Salemtown, Tennessee, United States
  • Cruising past 50, my wife and I have reared three kids and several dogs. I work for state government and daily conspire to deflate bureacracy.
My profile

Links