« Home | Is it getting warm in here, or is it just me? » | President Bush, If you're going to pander... » | I'll show you mine, if you show me yours » | My candidacy for the Metro School Board » | I've got nothing to say, but it's ok... » | These are a few of my favorite things.. » | inch by inch, minute by minute, the days will be g... » | This never would have happened in the old Davis-Ki... » | Plot summary of Brokeback Mountain » | Black Santa throws down the java and flirts with a... »

Title suggestion for Senator Frist's new book

According to a front page story in the Tennessean, Senator Frist is planning on writing an autobiography that will come out, amazingly enough, in 2008. I don't know if he already has a title for the tome, but I can help him out:

Here Kitty, Kitty, here, Kitty

About me

  • I'm John H
  • From Salemtown, Tennessee, United States
  • Cruising past 50, my wife and I have reared three kids and several dogs. I work for state government and daily conspire to deflate bureacracy.
My profile

Links