« Home | Sheesh, another moonbat criticism of the Bush doct... » | Who said it, or, puttin' the quag in quagmire.. » | One little, two little, three little Iraqis, seven... » | A brief musical interlude, or, Bladin' through G-M... » | You just can't make this macaca up, part 23, or, A... » | Red Wagon off the rails...arrrghhh, I hate this.. » | Su Casa is WHAT...you're gonna have to say that in... » | His name was Ted, and he died on 9/11 » | A few words about football, and getting wired into... » | One day yer on top, and the next day yer in the du... »

Famous people whose birthday is September 13, or, Old Man take a look at my life, I'm...uh...YOU!



# 1980 Ben Savage (actor)
# 1977 Fiona Apple (singer/songwriter)
# 1959 Jean Smart (actress)
# 1952 John Hutcheson (not all that famous)
# 1948 Nell Carter (actress)
# 1946 Jacqueline Bisset (Actress)
# 1942 Bela Karolyi (gymnist)
# 1941 David Clayton-Thomas (singer)
# 1938 Judith Martin (authority on etiquette)
# 1925 Mel Torme (Singer)
# 1916 Roald Dahl (author)
# 1903 Claudette Colbert (Actress)
# 1860 General John J Pershing (military leader)
# 1857 Milton Snavely Hershey (candy manufacturer)
# 1851 Walter Reed (who proved mosquitos transmit yellow fever)
# 1755 Oliver Evans (pioneered the high-pressure steam engine)

About me

  • I'm John H
  • From Salemtown, Tennessee, United States
  • Cruising past 50, my wife and I have reared three kids and several dogs. I work for state government and daily conspire to deflate bureacracy.
My profile

Links