« Home | Red Wagon off the rails...arrrghhh, I hate this.. » | Su Casa is WHAT...you're gonna have to say that in... » | His name was Ted, and he died on 9/11 » | A few words about football, and getting wired into... » | One day yer on top, and the next day yer in the du... » | ¿cuál era esa canción por el SAFARI otra vez? » | Apparently the G.O.P. is not so confident about th... » | Can you believe those first-amendment hating activ... » | "I'm Good Enough, I'm Smart Enough, and Doggone it... » | In case you missed it, or, Why is it that we went ... »

You just can't make this macaca up, part 23, or, Allen holds racist rally - excludes whitey..

After the macaca stumble, Incumbent Senator George Allen's lead over Democrat James Webb has also stumbled a bit. So..to get back in the good graces of all the folks who probably won't make it to his 'HOE-DOWN' (insert bad joke here) rally later in October, Allen held an 'ETHNIC RALLY'. Really...

I wonder what percentage of non-caucasian heritage was required to get in...

God bless ya, Senator Allen. You're my favorite comedic Allen since Gracie...

About me

  • I'm John H
  • From Salemtown, Tennessee, United States
  • Cruising past 50, my wife and I have reared three kids and several dogs. I work for state government and daily conspire to deflate bureacracy.
My profile

Links