« Home | Can you believe those first-amendment hating activ... » | "I'm Good Enough, I'm Smart Enough, and Doggone it... » | In case you missed it, or, Why is it that we went ... » | Note to self: WEAR PAJAMAS! » | Hot blooded, check it and see, does the Gov have a... » | Oh geeze, I thought you said BAT phone, or, Won't ... » | Osama Bin Forgotten, or, I guess we gotta go after... » | Maybe this will work out better than that Andrew Y... » | Hey Rummy, was this part of your plan.., or, is wa... » | Those little lazy bastards.... »

Apparently the G.O.P. is not so confident about their platform...

Not content with nights two of free advertising from ABC, GOP officials announced:


Republicans are planning to spend the vast majority of their sizable financial war chest over the final 60 days of the campaign attacking Democratic House and Senate candidates over personal issues and local controversies, .

The National Republican Congressional Committee, which this year dispatched a half-dozen operatives to comb through tax, court and other records looking for damaging information on Democratic candidates, plans to spend more than 90 percent of its $50 million-plus advertising budget on what officials described as negative ads.


I guess the budget-busting-excessive-spending-fiasco-in-Iraq-and-losing-ground-in-Afghanistan-secret-torture platform isn't 'selling in Peoria', eh?

About me

  • I'm John H
  • From Salemtown, Tennessee, United States
  • Cruising past 50, my wife and I have reared three kids and several dogs. I work for state government and daily conspire to deflate bureacracy.
My profile

Links