« Home | Hey Rummy, was this part of your plan.., or, is wa... » | Those little lazy bastards.... » | Welcome to America, or, Beep Beep, beat the Coyote... » | Laboring to figure out a solution, or, do illegal ... » | Naked came the superintendant, or, he's gonna have... » | Well, at least we have the Afghan economy working ... » | Open or shut case » | Apparently these moonbats didn't get the memo abou... » | North End denizen dines south, 12th South Taproom ... » | Where have all the 'he-males' gone... »

Maybe this will work out better than that Andrew Young ploy, or, my, the houseware section at Walmart is looking DiVine!


First, Walmart tried the Andrew Young plan to entice minorities to shop at their stores. Now, the merry marketers at the W-Mart are attempting to lure another demographic...the Gay and Lesbian consumer. I do know that there is some overlap in the minority consumer group and the Gay and Lesbian consumer corps, but this new campaign doesn't appear to be marketed toward racial minorities.

Poor Walmart..lambasted from the left for their pathetic pay and unfair labor practices, and now the Families over America crowd will be urging their members to boycot the mighty 'W'.

Somehow, I suspect Walmart will continue to eke out a profit..

About me

  • I'm John H
  • From Salemtown, Tennessee, United States
  • Cruising past 50, my wife and I have reared three kids and several dogs. I work for state government and daily conspire to deflate bureacracy.
My profile

Links