« Home | Those little lazy bastards.... » | Welcome to America, or, Beep Beep, beat the Coyote... » | Laboring to figure out a solution, or, do illegal ... » | Naked came the superintendant, or, he's gonna have... » | Well, at least we have the Afghan economy working ... » | Open or shut case » | Apparently these moonbats didn't get the memo abou... » | North End denizen dines south, 12th South Taproom ... » | Where have all the 'he-males' gone... » | Proud and nervous Papa in Nashville »

Hey Rummy, was this part of your plan.., or, is war meant to be civil?

According to this story in the English newspaper 'Telegraph'....

The most influential moderate Shia leader in Iraq has abandoned attempts to restrain his followers, admitting that there is nothing he can do to prevent the country sliding towards civil war.


This same story stated that Iraqi civilian casualties are now up to 121 per day (on average).

I guess if we stay the course long enough, everybody in Iraq will be dead...hey, if dead people voting is good enough for the folks in Chicago and Memphis, it oughta be good enough for Baghdad!

About me

  • I'm John H
  • From Salemtown, Tennessee, United States
  • Cruising past 50, my wife and I have reared three kids and several dogs. I work for state government and daily conspire to deflate bureacracy.
My profile

Links