« Home | Where have all the 'he-males' gone... » | Proud and nervous Papa in Nashville » | In other news...a little perspective here » | Important Cultural Note, or a Bridge not far enoug... » | Why is this man smiling, or, Let's gin out Rummy » | Karr wreck, or, 14 minutes, 50 seconds and counting.. » | Attention Stephen King fans, or, my first PSA » | Putting the xeno back in phobia, or, we don't need... » | Sometimes I do believe in karma, or, Katherine Har... » | What are da odds, or, I HATE 3:15 AM phone calls »

North End denizen dines south, 12th South Taproom and Grill..

Two forks up for the recently transformed eatery, formerly known as the 12th South Deli. The groceries are gone, cool art (including a wall of Hatch prints) is up and the menu has expanded.

We had shrimp tacos and a jerk chicken sandwich. The tacos were scrumptious and the jerk chicken with slaw and honey sauce made for an outstanding sandwich. There were MANY other good looking choices on the menu, including several tempting entrees. The plates we saw delivered to our surrounding tables were certainly something that a person might break the 10th commandment over.

It was a PeRfEcT night to eat outside. 12th South Taproom and Grill has both indoor and outdoor tables, AND a whole lotta beers on tap, all reasonably priced.

We'll go back...

About me

  • I'm John H
  • From Salemtown, Tennessee, United States
  • Cruising past 50, my wife and I have reared three kids and several dogs. I work for state government and daily conspire to deflate bureacracy.
My profile

Links