« Home | Putting the xeno back in phobia, or, we don't need... » | Sometimes I do believe in karma, or, Katherine Har... » | What are da odds, or, I HATE 3:15 AM phone calls » | All in all, we need another brick in the wall, or,... » | Your really can't make this stuff up, or, they sho... » | Pharmaceutically happy, or, take em' if you need em' » | Serial Killers, or, Top Ten TV most memorable TV c... » | Pacman's Rolling Dumbass Revue, or, something is h... » | Now that we have downgraded and debased Pluto... » | Please don't cast me out for this, or, he ya Ersch... »

Attention Stephen King fans, or, my first PSA

The name of Stephen King's novel is 'SALEM'S LOT'. There is no 'S' after the 'T' in the word 'LOT'. I just don't want you to be disappointed when you are looking for info on one of King's early novels and you end up here.

I do like Stephen King and have read most of his non-Dark Tower stuff. I think when he wants to, and when he utilizes a self-editor, that the man can write well. On the other hand, I'm not a great writer and I generally don't write about monsters or scary people, with a few exceptions.

The name of this blog is not exactly an homage to S. King, but I do owe Mr. King a fist tap, of sorts. I do live in the Salemtown neighborhood of Nashville, and I did enjoy reading Salem's Lot.

Thank you for your time and attention.

About me

  • I'm John H
  • From Salemtown, Tennessee, United States
  • Cruising past 50, my wife and I have reared three kids and several dogs. I work for state government and daily conspire to deflate bureacracy.
My profile

Links