« Home | A Survivor season that Andrew Young might watch... » | Please get well, Governor Bredesen..... » | No, I mean it, really, you're killing me...stop...... » | Can you hear me now, or, THERE's that stupid spong... » | A more innocent time... » | The definition of insanity is doing the same thing... » | Got Milk? » | Oh, Osama better not run for office now, or, Racis... » | Take off those red-state shades, or, Doc, my left ... » | Boston Massacre III, or, why I"m sleepy this morni... »

Please don't cast me out for this, or, he ya Erschütterung mag es eine polaroidabbildung

You've probably already heard this great accoustic version of 'Hey Ya'. To me, the original of 'Hey Ya' by OutKast is probably the best rock/pop song of the last few years.

On the other hand, this version, below, is by a German country and Western band called Boss Hoss. First of all, they have C and W bands in Germany? Secondly, these guys really can't sing (a trait I share..), nonetheless, I feel strangely compelled to share.



yeeeeeeeeeeehawwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

About me

  • I'm John H
  • From Salemtown, Tennessee, United States
  • Cruising past 50, my wife and I have reared three kids and several dogs. I work for state government and daily conspire to deflate bureacracy.
My profile

Links