« Home | Take off those red-state shades, or, Doc, my left ... » | Boston Massacre III, or, why I"m sleepy this morni... » | letting the days go by, or , primitive cool » | Yankees 123, Red Sox 10...and other news... » | Maybe they should hire George Allen, or, Enhancing... » | Stop, you're killing me..no, really..stop » | Meanwhile back in Iraq (and a hard place), or, an... » | Perry March guilty (department of redundancy depar... » | And "they're" probably not really good at polo eit... » | Something happening here, what it is ain't exactly... »

Oh, Osama better not run for office now, or, Racist quips aren't just for right-wingers or former UN ambassadors anymore

Osama Bin Laden's former 'girlfriend' claims that her terrorist-ex-boyfriend had a thang for Whitney Houston, and once threatened to have Bobby Brown killed (insert tasteless comment here....).

Despite his predilection for the non-Caucasian Ms. Houston, Osama stated:

"African women are only good for a man's lower pleasures," bin Laden supposedly said. "What need do you have for a womb?"

Apparently there is no cave-dwelling-in-Pakistan equivalent of Aunt B.

Another tidbit in the story is that the ex-g-friend would find copies of Playboy in Osama's briefcase. Was there enough light in the caves to just read the articles?

About me

  • I'm John H
  • From Salemtown, Tennessee, United States
  • Cruising past 50, my wife and I have reared three kids and several dogs. I work for state government and daily conspire to deflate bureacracy.
My profile

Links