« Home | And "they're" probably not really good at polo eit... » | Something happening here, what it is ain't exactly... » | A conservative still can't say anything racist, or... » | My own ESP, or good GRIEF, how large is that finge... » | Ridiculous waste of time.. » | I don't think the headings are big enough.. » | Border guards on the Hernando-Desoto, or, Be caref... » | He delivered a WHAT, or, I can't hear you, I have ... » | Now, one-stop screwing the poor, or, how much woul... » | Is that an amorphophallus in your pocket, or hey, ... »

Perry March guilty (department of redundancy department)

March convicted on 2nd degree murder among other charges. In other news, O. J. Simpson can go back to looking for the 'golf-playing' real killers.

Links to this post

Create a Link

About me

  • I'm John H
  • From Salemtown, Tennessee, United States
  • Cruising past 50, my wife and I have reared three kids and several dogs. I work for state government and daily conspire to deflate bureacracy.
My profile

Links