« Home | Ridiculous waste of time.. » | I don't think the headings are big enough.. » | Border guards on the Hernando-Desoto, or, Be caref... » | He delivered a WHAT, or, I can't hear you, I have ... » | Now, one-stop screwing the poor, or, how much woul... » | Is that an amorphophallus in your pocket, or hey, ... » | Steve McNair 2.0 or, Can you read this scoreboard? » | Coffee shop, sorta, comes to Salemtown-Germantown ... » | Hutchmo's World of Entertainment » | hmmm, I thought we were fighting back terrorism in... »

My own ESP, or good GRIEF, how large is that finger..

I've been having a lot of GI trouble lately (not the military variety) which may either be a symptom of my age or the fact that I've not been able to throw our balky computer out the window for fear of injuring an innocent passer-by or animal.

Anyway, I paid a visit today to a really good doctor for an examination. If you are a guy, you know what is going to happen after the doc puts on 'those' gloves and mentions something about bending/turning over.

Let me give some advice to the brothers and sisters in the medical profession: It is not necessary to say, 'You're going to feel my finger'. Dude, I can feel your finger when it is two inches from my rear end!

About me

  • I'm John H
  • From Salemtown, Tennessee, United States
  • Cruising past 50, my wife and I have reared three kids and several dogs. I work for state government and daily conspire to deflate bureacracy.
My profile

Links