« Home | hmmm, I thought we were fighting back terrorism in... » | Frankly speaking, I don't think she is taking it w... » | The one where I have to explain things...(about Li... » | Ain't nothin' but a 'C' thing baaaaby * » | The open letter to Corker - Be like ME! » | What gives you the aye-thor-i-tie? » | My other life.. » | New possibilities for Kay Brooks » | At last, I've arrived, or Amanda hug and kiss.. » | Get out and...... »

Hutchmo's World of Entertainment

You knew it had to happen: 'Liquids on a Plane'. I'm not sure that even Samuel L. Jackson can handle this one...
.......................................................................................
I am not one for cute animal pictures. I'm not sure I wanna know this person. Is it really ok to live in an age when so many people sit around waiting for a freakin' bunny to yawn? Is it just me, or does become kinda creepy after a few looks?
.......................................................................................
I would like Kristin Bell to know that I am available for succor in her time of trial. Actually, I'm available for 'Phillip Marlowe in pig-tails' in her non-trial times as well.
......................................................................................
Lindsey Lohan wants to go to Iraq to entertain the troops. Haven't they suffered enough? In this piece, Lindsey reveals her highest aspirations, and I quote (really, not kidding):
"I wanted to do what Marilyn Monroe did (during the Korean War), when she went and just set up a stage and did a concert for the troops all by herself. It's so amazing seeing that one woman just going somewhere, this beautiful sex kitten, who's basically a pinup, which is what I've always aspired to be."
Some entertainers long for Broadway, others for a gold record..Lindsey just wants to lend 13 year old boys a helping hand.
.......................................................................................
Whothehell asked for a re-make of THIS?
.......................................................................................
Who needs semitic enemies with friends like these - Dobson focuses on Mel...all is forgiven!
......................................................................................
Forget Altman, forget Bruckheimer..the MOST POPULAR DIRECTOR IN THE WORLD IS... North Korea's Dear Leader Kim Jong-il, with his latest release (and once again I'm not kidding): Diary of a Student Girl. Apparently everyone in North Korea GETS to see this movie..here is one unbiased statement from a critic (aka culture minister):
"The viewers make up their mind to live as the heroines do, saying that they want to see the film again,"
The film depicts a "North Korea's student girl works with her younger sister in pursuit of scientific endeavors. Through their work they overcome hardships, better understand their parents and are instilled with pride in the nation and its military-first policy". Forget Snakes on a Plane, just show me DIARY of a Student Girl!
.......................................................................................
And finally, we have to wonder if he was saved by the bell. Dustin Diamond aka Skreech, pinned a woman in his Omaha hotel room after she allegedly broke in to steal some jewelry (diamonds??). Skreech held the pin long enough for the police to arrive.



About me

  • I'm John H
  • From Salemtown, Tennessee, United States
  • Cruising past 50, my wife and I have reared three kids and several dogs. I work for state government and daily conspire to deflate bureacracy.
My profile

Links