« Home | The one where I have to explain things...(about Li... » | Ain't nothin' but a 'C' thing baaaaby * » | The open letter to Corker - Be like ME! » | What gives you the aye-thor-i-tie? » | My other life.. » | New possibilities for Kay Brooks » | At last, I've arrived, or Amanda hug and kiss.. » | Get out and...... » | How long must we sing this song, or Bush goes BONO » | What's hot and doesn't stink? »

Frankly speaking, I don't think she is taking it well..

Terry Frank doesn't appear to be in a reconciliatory mood re Corker's win:

The image Bob Corker left in the minds of the voter was that he was a “real conservative. The fact is, a lot of us know a lot better. A lot of the grassroots Republicans knew a lot better. The facts here folks, are that the real conservatives were outspent and outspent by a lot.

The problem for any one in the conservative movement is not that conservatism lost, it i’s that the average voter was sold a faux conservative. And he did so with the help of a few political prostitutes that provide “political coverage” for perks.

Whenever there is a big event, there will alway be whores around to capitalize. And politics is no different.


Who is she calling a 'ho'? Is she talking about Nathan Mo'?

Ideological purity must be soooooooooo stressful.

About me

  • I'm John H
  • From Salemtown, Tennessee, United States
  • Cruising past 50, my wife and I have reared three kids and several dogs. I work for state government and daily conspire to deflate bureacracy.
My profile

Links