« Home | My other life.. » | New possibilities for Kay Brooks » | At last, I've arrived, or Amanda hug and kiss.. » | Get out and...... » | How long must we sing this song, or Bush goes BONO » | What's hot and doesn't stink? » | Salemtown & Germantown Hot Night Out Against Crime » | They musta read the Kelo decision.. » | International trade deadline, or Make mine a gibson » | Blogging from Beirut »

What gives you the aye-thor-i-tie?

Mark Rose, over at Right Minded, quotes Rush Limbaugh on global warming (as in debunking). Rush Limbaugh has as much authority to lecture on global warming as he does to go into marriage counseling.

Global warming either is (and more and more people think it is) or it ain't. All the right-wing puffery in the world won't make it go away, and all the left-wing blathering won't make it come any faster.

About me

  • I'm John H
  • From Salemtown, Tennessee, United States
  • Cruising past 50, my wife and I have reared three kids and several dogs. I work for state government and daily conspire to deflate bureacracy.
My profile

Links