« Home | Get out and...... » | How long must we sing this song, or Bush goes BONO » | What's hot and doesn't stink? » | Salemtown & Germantown Hot Night Out Against Crime » | They musta read the Kelo decision.. » | International trade deadline, or Make mine a gibson » | Blogging from Beirut » | Oh, those funny church signs... » | Ladies and gentlemen, the comedy stylings of Ann C... » | Research Even Mary Could Love »

At last, I've arrived, or Amanda hug and kiss..

I was driving home from Kathleen Harkey's not-so-celebratory election party feeling not-so-freaking-celebratory and then I found THIS. Life, indeed, does have meaning again.

Hey, I've always thought she should be blogging.

About me

  • I'm John H
  • From Salemtown, Tennessee, United States
  • Cruising past 50, my wife and I have reared three kids and several dogs. I work for state government and daily conspire to deflate bureacracy.
My profile

Links