« Home | One More Time with the Stem Cells » | Death throes, or Ladies and Gentlemen, here's what... » | Tell the same lie long enough and maybe people wil... » | The gang that couldn't serve straight, or, Tennis ... » | Scotty no longer an earthly tarrier, or, A Geek do... » | Rewinding the stem stuff, or cell away, cell away.... » | Middle Tennesse Bloggers Group who actually Podcas... » | To all my sponsors, that'll be $3.50, or, London's... » | Hey, I have a bl...... » | I'll have an albertini, please, or what you get wh... »

Research Even Mary Could Love

MILAN, Italy, June 29 (UPI) -- Italian scientists say the stem cells they extracted from "virgin birth" embryos are capable of turning into neurons.

Read all about it.

Links to this post

Create a Link

About me

  • I'm John H
  • From Salemtown, Tennessee, United States
  • Cruising past 50, my wife and I have reared three kids and several dogs. I work for state government and daily conspire to deflate bureacracy.
My profile

Links