« Home | I'll have an albertini, please, or what you get wh... » | Take this on faith, I have no doubt...I have just ... » | Adobe Woes » | Sludge happens, or, I picked the wrong year for my... » | Spill your guts, Krumm, or the Eagle is landing.. » | Rescue, or one man's discard is another man's cure » | You want ME to bet AGAINST your team » | Be careful what you ask for, Part III, or exactly ... » | He's the worst councilman IN THE WORLD, or, isn't ... » | Be careful what you ask for, Part II, or, hey, let... »

Hey, I have a bl......

Actual conversation last night while waiting for the play to start:

John H wife: saying nothing while eyes glazed over due to illness based on John H's incessant talking about blogs

John H: (spies a young woman to his right with an IPOD on her lap..

John H: Do you know Vali (play director) or anyone in the play?

Young woman: no, but I read Aunt B's blog all the time..

John H: yeah, she is amazing..I think she wrote quite a bit of the play..

Young woman: yeah, she is hilarious. Her blog is so well written...

John H: I have a bl...(interrupted by the young woman)

Young Woman: i've found that every blog in Nashville besides B's really sucks..

John H: ast reading B's blog...hey, what's the last thing you downloaded for your IPOD?

About me

  • I'm John H
  • From Salemtown, Tennessee, United States
  • Cruising past 50, my wife and I have reared three kids and several dogs. I work for state government and daily conspire to deflate bureacracy.
My profile

Links