« Home | Be careful what you ask for, Part III, or exactly ... » | He's the worst councilman IN THE WORLD, or, isn't ... » | Be careful what you ask for, Part II, or, hey, let... » | This explains a LOT, or, Take me to the pilot » | Meanwhile, back in Baghdad, or be careful what you... » | Israeli gears up, or I want an ally with a slow ha... » | See this movie! » | Sick things that make me laugh » | Puzzle addict, or grumpy etymologist , or me* » | She jumped in before I had a chance to explain... »

You want ME to bet AGAINST your team

One week or so ago I bet one of my baseball buddies a complete 'dinner' from Brown's Diner that the Braves would not make the play-offs. Since that time, the Braves have scored about 1,000 runs and won 9 out of their last 10 games.

Several years ago, when Roger Clemens 'retired' from the baseball after pitching with my Yankees, I bet another friend that he was going to stay retired. The next day, Clemens announced that he had signed a contract with the Houston Astros to pitch the following season.

As you can see, I know me some baseball. My prognostication services are ready for your every need.

About me

  • I'm John H
  • From Salemtown, Tennessee, United States
  • Cruising past 50, my wife and I have reared three kids and several dogs. I work for state government and daily conspire to deflate bureacracy.
My profile

Links