« Home | Puzzle addict, or grumpy etymologist , or me* » | She jumped in before I had a chance to explain... » | Another View » | Stem the veto, President Bush » | Well, it's not in East Tennessee, or maybe he can ... » | My new favorite quote..or, If you want a theocracy... » | There's low comedy, high comedy, unintentional com... » | If I could have any wish....Hilleary v. Hillary ce... » | Please, please don't let the wrong people get hold... » | Kicking the stubborn Americans where it hurts, or,... »

Sick things that make me laugh

Thanks to Clicked, I found a link to a list of Japan's 100 favorite historical figures. The list itself is pretty interesting and shows that the masses in Japan are just as screwed up as the masses in the good old USA. Princes 'D' ranks pretty high (higher than Einstein or Walt Disney). Their number one dude was basically a ninja warlord who conquered most of Japan way back in the day. John Lennon comes out better than Jesus (hey, he predicted this), while Thomas Edison is the highest 'ranked' American.

What made me laugh was the first comment posted to the blog that listed this top 100.

'what, no Harry Truman?"

About me

  • I'm John H
  • From Salemtown, Tennessee, United States
  • Cruising past 50, my wife and I have reared three kids and several dogs. I work for state government and daily conspire to deflate bureacracy.
My profile

Links