« Home | If I could have any wish....Hilleary v. Hillary ce... » | Please, please don't let the wrong people get hold... » | Kicking the stubborn Americans where it hurts, or,... » | All-Star Game at an All-Star Park » | No downtime for Hitler, or, Frankly speaking, can'... » | Uncle ALBERT!!!, or now we know why his hair looks... » | Cruzing for a bruising or, I've got my own dork cr... » | Give me your tired, your poor,/Your huddled masses... » | Where's Beevis?...we just found Butthead... » | sushi baseball - why this is a great country.. »

There's low comedy, high comedy, unintentional comedy...and now there are the MOTHERS AGAINST ILLEGAL ALIENTS

There is no need for smart-assery commentary re MAIA (Mothers Against Illegal Aliens). I give you the words of Michelle Dellacroce, chief Mother:


It is hard to believe that such an import matter has taken place and it has gotten literally no media attention. President Bush and President Fox have officially launch the North American Competitiveness Council (NACC). This is very concerning that the USA is so unaware of NAFTA, CAFTA, and now the NACC. What exactly is our President and administration walking us into? MAIA believes that the steps made in the presentation of a non secure border are the building blocks to what will benefit the high level business leaders from each country which are the leaders of the NACC. Let’s point out that the majority of the middle class in the USA are not high level business leaders and thus the representation of “We the People of the United States of America” is not being represented.


And we are worried about immigrants who can't speak English!!??

ht: High Country Conservative

About me

  • I'm John H
  • From Salemtown, Tennessee, United States
  • Cruising past 50, my wife and I have reared three kids and several dogs. I work for state government and daily conspire to deflate bureacracy.
My profile

Links