« Home | Cruzing for a bruising or, I've got my own dork cr... » | Give me your tired, your poor,/Your huddled masses... » | Where's Beevis?...we just found Butthead... » | sushi baseball - why this is a great country.. » | Hippie capitalists run the BEST beach towns.. » | I fear no werewolf nor wanton women.... » | Livin' large on the left coast.. » | Passion is no ordinary word » | Rush Limbaugh takes over Kleinheider's old blog » | Wait, don't tell me..this post is all about.... »

Uncle ALBERT!!!, or now we know why his hair looks like that..


Based on THIS story, an alternative meaning may be ascribed to Einstein's relativity equation:

E(energy)=M(many)C(cooters) squared

If only he had focused on his work....

About me

  • I'm John H
  • From Salemtown, Tennessee, United States
  • Cruising past 50, my wife and I have reared three kids and several dogs. I work for state government and daily conspire to deflate bureacracy.
My profile

Links