« Home | Livin' large on the left coast.. » | Passion is no ordinary word » | Rush Limbaugh takes over Kleinheider's old blog » | Wait, don't tell me..this post is all about.... » | But I don't wanna skate to Stryper, or Why don't y... » | Beyond 'cutie' - Mothership BBQ brings out the funk » | As long as we have our signals straight » | Take that name and MAP it.... » | Ozzie goes hairy at writer, or Just wait til' the ... » | Things that will make me cry today »

I fear no werewolf nor wanton women....

..because I ate the garlic fries at Pac Bell SBC Park ATT Stadium here in San Fran yesterday, and like tithing to the United Way, they ARE the gift that keeps on giving...

I'm glad that my wife and I have already had all the children we wanted because I'm thinking that these fries could replace norplant..whooooweeeee.

This is ballyard #30 in my quest to see every Major League baseball stadium*. My friends and I keep several categorial rankings re the ballparks we've visited (stupidest view even though they could have had the best view - Shea Stadium, meanest ushers in the free world and possibly any of the Serbian countries - Philadelphia, tightest security - Texas Arlington) and I'm definitely going to have to rank this one (Giant's stadium) as the park with the best view.

I realize I am badly marring the view by appearing in the picture, but I wanted to show innocent children and naive future ballpark denizens that an innocent looking basket of fries can secretly pack the punch of an invasive army of tapeworms all loaded with garlic pepper spray. The fries are tasty, but I almost vaporized a pack of Brownies by breathing in their general direction.

ATT Park is easily in my top 5 places to watch a major league baseball game.

*I refuse to visit the horror-show masquerading as a baseball park in Minneapolis.

About me

  • I'm John H
  • From Salemtown, Tennessee, United States
  • Cruising past 50, my wife and I have reared three kids and several dogs. I work for state government and daily conspire to deflate bureacracy.
My profile

Links