« Home | Take that name and MAP it.... » | Ozzie goes hairy at writer, or Just wait til' the ... » | Things that will make me cry today » | Pinata surprise of the day, or, why is that pinata... » | I've seen the future, and its name isn't Bryson » | Three good reasons I am enjoying Father's Day » | I think we still need you... » | Shills Gone Wild » | NOLA, N-O-L-A NOLA, or Brownie's gone but there ar... » | What the hell? »

As long as we have our signals straight

In today's Tennessean's Titan Report (Jim Wyatt's column), the budding friendship between 'Pacman' Jones and Vince Young is described as unique. Besides the obvious hope that the Vince circle of friends doesn't encompass some of Pacman's more 'illustrious' gang, one has to wonder about the new hand signal the two Titan's have created to communicate. Not so much about the hand signal itself (shaking a closed fist palm down with pinkie and thumb loosely open), but about the meaning, as described by Pac, of the signal...

Any time I do that it means either I made a good play, OR, I didn't make a good play



huh?

About me

  • I'm John H
  • From Salemtown, Tennessee, United States
  • Cruising past 50, my wife and I have reared three kids and several dogs. I work for state government and daily conspire to deflate bureacracy.
My profile

Links