« Home | Wait, don't tell me..this post is all about.... » | But I don't wanna skate to Stryper, or Why don't y... » | Beyond 'cutie' - Mothership BBQ brings out the funk » | As long as we have our signals straight » | Take that name and MAP it.... » | Ozzie goes hairy at writer, or Just wait til' the ... » | Things that will make me cry today » | Pinata surprise of the day, or, why is that pinata... » | I've seen the future, and its name isn't Bryson » | Three good reasons I am enjoying Father's Day »

Rush Limbaugh takes over Kleinheider's old blog


Hard Right?

Limbaugh is reportedly also interested in Kleinheider's cell phone package.

I guess he didn't want the ditto-heads to know....

Update: June 27th - The more I thought about this story, the more I have to wonder why the police aren't spending their time pursuing more hardened criminals....

About me

  • I'm John H
  • From Salemtown, Tennessee, United States
  • Cruising past 50, my wife and I have reared three kids and several dogs. I work for state government and daily conspire to deflate bureacracy.
My profile

Links