« Home | I fear no werewolf nor wanton women.... » | Livin' large on the left coast.. » | Passion is no ordinary word » | Rush Limbaugh takes over Kleinheider's old blog » | Wait, don't tell me..this post is all about.... » | But I don't wanna skate to Stryper, or Why don't y... » | Beyond 'cutie' - Mothership BBQ brings out the funk » | As long as we have our signals straight » | Take that name and MAP it.... » | Ozzie goes hairy at writer, or Just wait til' the ... »

Hippie capitalists run the BEST beach towns..



So glad to be at the bottom location instead of the TOP location which is usually where I reside in my work-a-day world. I love it when hippies turn into capitalists...their towns are full of whimsy and they have great coffee shops...

The traveling baseball lunacy roadshow is making a day-trip to the Oregon coast...just call me mellow yellow...

On the other hand, anyone who gets into the water in these beaches is totally insane. The shrinkage factor times 50....brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

About me

  • I'm John H
  • From Salemtown, Tennessee, United States
  • Cruising past 50, my wife and I have reared three kids and several dogs. I work for state government and daily conspire to deflate bureacracy.
My profile

Links