« Home | sushi baseball - why this is a great country.. » | Hippie capitalists run the BEST beach towns.. » | I fear no werewolf nor wanton women.... » | Livin' large on the left coast.. » | Passion is no ordinary word » | Rush Limbaugh takes over Kleinheider's old blog » | Wait, don't tell me..this post is all about.... » | But I don't wanna skate to Stryper, or Why don't y... » | Beyond 'cutie' - Mothership BBQ brings out the fun... » | As long as we have our signals straight »

Where's Beevis?...we just found Butthead...



manière d'aller, l'Italie !, whoops, I mean...senso andare, l'Italia!

Links to this post

Create a Link

About me

  • I'm John H
  • From Salemtown, Tennessee, United States
  • Cruising past 50, my wife and I have reared three kids and several dogs. I work for state government and daily conspire to deflate bureacracy.
My profile

Links