« Home | Where's Beevis?...we just found Butthead... » | sushi baseball - why this is a great country.. » | Hippie capitalists run the BEST beach towns.. » | I fear no werewolf nor wanton women.... » | Livin' large on the left coast.. » | Passion is no ordinary word » | Rush Limbaugh takes over Kleinheider's old blog » | Wait, don't tell me..this post is all about.... » | But I don't wanna skate to Stryper, or Why don't y... » | Beyond 'cutie' - Mothership BBQ brings out the funk »

Give me your tired, your poor,/Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free...unless of course you are...


Hindu, Jewish, Zen Buddhist, Taoist, agnostic, atheist, Muslim, Shintoist, Santanarian, Korassian, Klingonian, or you don't attend the 'right church'....

ht: Enclave and Vic B.

(I realize this is not a new story but it was just waiting for me smiling upon my return to Nashville)

About me

  • I'm John H
  • From Salemtown, Tennessee, United States
  • Cruising past 50, my wife and I have reared three kids and several dogs. I work for state government and daily conspire to deflate bureacracy.
My profile

Links